Wednesday, September 26, 2012

More to life

I have heard from the broken-hearteds, they speak too much pain.
I have been told about victims seeking a little shade, they are exhausted within.
I have read something on the truth-seekers, they are eagerly searching still.

I have seen people, real people behind each story
and each of them are survivors to be awed indeed.

Who can't be beaten down by circumstances,
who can pursue life even with much burden to bear,
who can inspire despite the hurdles they confront each day.

They might have looked backward, but still are moving forward,
They might have failed once, yet striving to beat the odds.

SO ,the second you feel this life is of no worth, think of them.
They sure have something to teach and you sure have something to learn.

And if it's one of your story that I've shared, thank you for being such an inspiration :)

Love,
Renuka G 

0 comments: