Monday, April 25, 2011

Tears: A Sign Of Humanity

the other side of the world =(
Ok what can one say about the ups and downs in life? Nothing right? We can’t resist them, we can’t shoo them, we can’t bear them neither. What a complicated situation! I thought I’m such a happy person till the last few days. When the scenario that is capable of pulling me off to the ground pays me a ‘homely’ visit! Geeee I didn’t mean that!! I got a free ride on the emotional roller-coaster and trust me, I haven’t get down YET! What a ride..Well, to add more details:

I’ve become very sensitive, touchy, emotional or what-so-ever your vocab spells it as, these days. There was a time like a few decades some time ago when making me cry took nothing less than placing a cut onion before me or blowing chilli powder in my eyes but,  now making me cry is as simple as making me look at a pleading beggar on the street. I don’t know and I'm really really not sure if it’s my sincere feeling for those in misery that makes me sad or is it my self-esteem which gets hurt as a result of my helplessness at the state of such people! The point is that, I don’t know. I don’t know yet who I am because I keep fluctuating between extreme states of selflessness and selfishness. Well,ya both. I’m a combination of contradiction to the point that it’s hard for me to breathe down a single breath without much reflection and monologues . And the inability to express those complexities further frustrates me. But the following quote makes up for a good expression of my oh-so-complicated thought process, so here it goes:

"I will tell you what I will do and what I will not do. I will not serve that in which I no longer believe, whether it call itself my home, my fatherland, or my church: and I will try to express myself in some mode of life or art as freely as I can and as wholly as I can, using for my defense the only arms I allow myself to use –“

Ok that was pretty much of it and the quote is not mine by the way. Thanks to James Joyce for expressing it on my behalf. *hyperbolic* well to highlight on the part of needy people who won my sympathy and humanity, I'm proud to say till this moment i never turned down anyone who came to me for help and i'm thankful to my parents who taught me this value. i will always help those who are really in need and it makes me happy to commit such charity . i hope those who read my blog will opt the same because the joy of the feeling that you had helped someone today, when you are about to sleep every night is really great.
Conclusion?its kinda a bit here and there isn't it? Again, I don’t know. I just love to write so much and sometimes I don’t even make sense and don’t think I don’t know that because I know that. And just because I know that it doesn’t mean I should know how to fix want I know. Ok I'm DONE!

i like it complex!!!! duhhh
Complexy-complexo World 
Renuka G

1 comments:

gsm said...

You sound too confused ! Come on, there are two sides to a coin,this is life a bit of that and a bit of this.All we can do is to find comfort by doing a bit we can to make the lives of those in misery comfortable but cannot eradicate it!The deeper we analyse these issues the deeper the confusion,emotion and depression.End of the day we may turn worst then those emotionally cos we do not hv a strong heart as they do!Take it easy oorvasi!!