Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sick Days

"Why would you choose to listen to somebody who doesn’t have your best interest at heart; why would you choose to listen to somebody who tells you that you can’t do this or that, projecting their own limitations on you ? Why would you choose to listen to somebody who won’t allow you to grow and develop into a beautiful and inspiring person?"


The two days break I took from social networking, stalking and surfing simply taught me a lot of things. I realize there are so many people in my current life who are way more beautiful despite their flaws, who cares sincerely and who would go an extra mile just to see me happy. Not to forget, some whose presence are felt even when they are so far away. 

It is really magical to see the way the universe works at times. One moment I was made real weak by this fever and flu which is still battering my system, the next moment all great things came knocking upon my door. What more can I say but a simple 'Thank you', to those who cared, to those who were there for me.

In life, we tend to have both, love and hatred. There is no one who is loved by all nor there is someone who is hated by all. Well, I'm not trying to change something about the above, but all I feel anyone can do is think more about those who invest love and don't even spend a second of your musings on those who get busy hating.


Before I end this post; Renuka loves everyone who loves her!


Good day friends!


Renuka G

0 comments: