Monday, April 16, 2012

Harmful Sheets

All this while, I spent my life fearing creatures with claws, fur and venom but now it seems like even things that looks so harmless like a sheet of paper is worth the cringe.

Some might think this is funny while the rest call an injury caused by a piece of paper moot to one's entire being. Well if you were to ask me ( which you usually don't), I'd say this matter clings to both the funny and moot subject. And for such a huge publicity via a blogpost is in fact too much for any reader to bear.

Considering the point I've put forth on the above, I have decided to not go against my stand and keep another paragraph running back and forth about the injury and wound. Instead I want to talk about .........

Save it for the future la :p

Renuka G

0 comments: