Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Holla 2013

Nope, this is not the usual recap. Not going to sit here and recall things that were bound to happen and did take place at the end, they had been shelved for reference in the future. This is indeed a new beginning. A much anticipated one I should say. Many things I've planned for myself to become a better person, to be inspiring and to learn as much possible from the great ones in my life without missing the lessons life is about to teach me.

That's what I'm talking about, passion for life, passion to live. I want to enjoy the rain without losing the thirst for experiences capable of teaching me what I haven't discovered about my own self, people and life in general, not compromising the good in me.

Opportunities? Well, there are plenty coming my way. Even if all those decided to stop from knocking upon my door , I would seek them. I'm ready for a fresh start, for I've learnt nothing is impossible if you have the strength to pursue it. Positive by default babe!

Setting that aside, I would like to wish all my readers and followers a Happy Happy New Year! Smile, laugh, fall, get back up, enjoy every single moment, it's a bittersweet life after all :)

Renuka G




0 comments: