Thursday, March 29, 2012

Oops I didn't

Today I realize the importance of putting your own and the happiness of those you love and truly care about above anything. To investigate and stay restless while making someone's life miserable is pointless and not a thing anyone should do or obliged to bear with. Therefore I decided to move on from that moment towards better ones.

The decision made was obviously hard considering my curious self but I really wanted to make it happen. Guess what? I succeeded. Things went well today. I drew, I painted, I laughed and I smiled at everything that I've come pass.

It's not about positivity, it's not ignorance neither in this case. I would just praise the will. The will to go on and seize the moment despite all the dramas, heart wrenching happenings and of course my own depressed self.

I did it!

0 comments: