Friday, March 16, 2012

Issues like control

“And I told him, I said: "One day you're going to miss the subway because it's not going to come. One of these days, it's going to break down and it's not going to come around and everyone else will just wait for the next one or will take the bus, or walk, or run to the next station: they will go on with their lives. And you're not going to be able to go on with your life! You'll be standing there, in the subway station, staring at the tube. Why? Because you think that everything has to happen perfectly and on time and when you think it's going to happen! Well guess what! That's not how things happen! And you'll be the only one who's not going to be able to go on with life, just because your subway broke down. So you know what, you've got to let go, you've got to know that things don't happen the way you think they're going to happen, but that's okay, because there's always the bus, there's always the next station...you can always take a cab.”
― C. JoyBell C.

I don't know whether it is utterly coincidental that I can relate 101% well with the quote above but all I'm certain of is I have serious control issues hooked perfectly to myself for as long as I've existed.

Hold on, I'm not alone okay? I see you! And you! Of course you too!

Yea it is at times quite or shall I honestly admit as, 'very' consoling to see many around to be suffering from the same condition, however when the quest is to find cure the aforementioned seems to be not much of a help.

I want to get rid of this major issue from my life, in fact for so long. It's not easy to act like a diva or put up with one. Ask my friends, ask my inner self ( though it sounds a little creepy). Diva? Yes diva, but if you are of the opposite sex then I'm still vague about the term. How about Don? Casanova? Handsome? No you are not!

Forget that.

Having control issues is like traveling on a one way road. That way or no way at all. Get me? It's like you have this blue print and you want each and every single detail so perfect that even a small change appears catastrophic to your vision. Crazy right?

Guilty ;-)

The cure for your information, is merely a two word mojo yet an ultimate challenge to put into action. Still no harm in trying right? According to 50 cent, get 'fixed', or die trying! Ok he didn't say exactly that but no harm in improvising I guess. For the betterment of the society.....

Huhu back to our crisis.

Again the cure. Since we all agreed to stay faithful to the 'in da club' star, let's try to fix alright? So as the first step, we practice the two-word mojo. C'mon everybody, say it together 'LET LOOSE!'. Once again people?

Good.

Well that's what I'm working on as well. Every morning, stand in front of the mirror but don't camwhore2, stand still or pose a little and say 'Let loose ( insert your own name, pet name is acceptable as well)

Try jangan tak try!

That's all for today. Remember, practice makes perfect!

ReNuKa G




0 comments: