Sunday, October 23, 2011

Deepavali Treats

 4 things to covet on Deepavali :

1. Messenger Handbag from MANGO(as i promised)
Frankly this is not my choice of bag. I picked a tote bag which costs hundreds and my sister stopped me right on time before I splurge. hehe


2. Printed Dress from Zara
Ok perhaps the bag above doesn't match. Yes it doesn't! I'm gonna pair this dress with my grey ELLE bag. The bag from Mango is to be donned with my 3.Marks & Spencer blouse which i can't find its picture online.  My sister bought the same blouse as well! So we are gonna try to act like twins a bit i guess and we even requested or perhaps ordered my dad to wear white like the both of us =D

4. My birthday present from my sister!!! ( Creamy concealer kit + Lip gloss from Bobbi Brown)
Wish you folks a splendid Deepavali and an awesome fun filled holidays! Lotsa love <3

Renuka G

0 comments: