Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Taking the Trouble

Exactly!!!
I'm not so sure whether I'm really into the new routine yet I'm secretly enjoying it. Waking up early in the morning, getting ready to school carrying more bags than the kids, entering the class, teaching, playing games with the pupils, meetings, training the kids for events, preparing teaching aids, outlining lessons. Wow that's indeed a long list! New routines of mine they are. I love this change though it's momentary, it allows me to be busy and venture into new things and make better my creativity apart from stimulating my thinking.

It feels good to be a trainee teacher. And even better is seeing the kids get excited the moment they know you are entering their class, watching them learn and finally gets it after all the hard work you've put in making the teaching aids. A profession full of blessings and sacrifices which comes with equal amount of stress and hardwork. True enough I won't be doing this for the rest of my life as this degree is just a stepping stone for me, however, I'm proud that I will at least be a part of it for another 4 years approximately. Fingers crossed.

There's so much to learn, so much to improve, such a long way to success. Gotta keep up the positive spirit. Go Renuka!




0 comments: