Sunday, October 14, 2012

Bffs

Nobody knows what tomorrow might bring, but I'm glad that I enjoyed yesterday and have today to be thankful for. As I look around me I see the people I've gained, wonderful people they are. Who can see through others' pain and be a shoulder to lean, who can appreciate life and be happy of what they have, who uphold good values and be aware of conscience. They taught me a lot, teaching me still. They're the reason behind my smile, the light along my path :)

I let go of rocks for diamonds, and that's certainly God's utmost miracle. As I have mentioned, tomorrow is not in my hands, I treasure the present. And I'm thankful for the life and people I have with me now. You guys are impossible to live without!

A friend in need is a friend indeed! Glad that I've found you all :)

Love
Renuka G

0 comments: