Friday, December 31, 2010

CurtAin FaLLs

Holla everyone!! Its New Year’s eve and I'm pretty sure everyone is excited about stepping to 2011 and exploring the new ventures it has in store. Well, I am certainly excited too. Unfortunately I would be celebrating my New Year in my hostel room. Its OK because this is not the first time since 2010 began in this place as well. 

Ok whatever! I don’t have much expectations or changes for 2011. Its just going to be an upgrade from foundation to degree in B.Ed TESL, which I consider to be a good thing. Not exactly because I'm a teacher material or what-so-ever! Its solely because of my love for English and Literature. Hopefully I get to do Hamlet by William Shakespeare for degree as I love Shakespeare soo much ; to the extent where I would just kiss him if he was standing in front of me now <3

A reflection on 2010. If you were to ask me whether it was a good year then my answer is certainly a NO. However it is definitely worth! People need tragic things in life to mould them, so do I. 2010  thought me a lot of valuable lessons, I went through worst events that I would never be able to undone. Thorough out the year, I was just living surrounded by head games. ILLUSIONS. Which of course provided happiness, but unfortunately they were just a wind that touched and passed me the next moment. I appreciate the lessons but not the pain; not that I resist pain but the pain I went through was unbearable. Some people betrayed me, things eventually went outta control and got back in place, weakened trust in relationships, biased professionals, etc etc.

Everything thought me more on people and of course about myself. I'm finally ready to make decisions for myself. The vague me is disappearing slowly. I'm going to be 20, certainly I gotta get more matured right?

Whether I forgive everything others did in my life, I'm not sure and I don’t expect people whom i misbehaved with to do so too. Lets just let time heal the wounds, and about those scars, I think I have to bear them for the rest of my life. I don’t wanna wish anyone bad things nor I wanna patch those broken ties. Time will tell and reveal..

That’s all I got I guess. I really wish to continue blogging and we will see about that since I don’t know what is in store for 2011 in IPG. If everything goes well, I hope to create another blog about ‘something’. We will see k.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! LET’S WELCOME 2011 WITH A WIDE SMILE AND A CLEAN HEART .. WISHING EVERYONE ALL THE BEST =D

CURTAIN FALLS
RnZIous

0 comments: