Monday, July 1, 2013

Let's box it off

Today was a hell of a day I should say. It's not like I'm refusing to work hard or eyeing for an easy way out, all I wanted was a little smile amidst the trials. Perhaps I'm demanding too much I'm not sure. But it's ok. If this is what awaiting, I accept it. I'm making peace with what's has been set as the meant-to-be at the moment. We cross the river when we come to it, meanwhile, I'm gonna stay positive and stay determined of my resolutions.

All well ends well. It's going to be alright.

Looking at the bright side, every hurdle is a chance to learn, so why not take it easy? Having said that, I'm not planning to not cringe or wave the white flag, I'm fighting this battle. Haha battle sounds like a real strong word uh? Well a little exaggeration doesn't hurt.

Yea I know I'm being all vague about this one, bear with me please . It's not like I don't want to be point-blank, I prefer to be mysterious here and then :p

Renuka G


0 comments: