Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Mine forever, Yours Forever

We find love in the most unlikely places and at the most unexpected time. Well, that's pretty much our story. It was when I got used to being by myself, living a routine apart from just taking baby steps into my PG journey, that we were fated to find each other. Though the thought of him and talks about him had always kept me interested, they were very casual. The initial stage of knowing each other was certainly overwhelming and full of confusions accompanied with much conflicts. But it is true what people say, you heart will tell you if he's the one. Purely instincts. 

As time passed , when layers of differences began to surface , we struggled to not argue, he probably clenched his fist at many instances to guard the relationship and then there was me, fighting my own battle with expectations and acceptance. Truth be told, we are not one of those couples who is all rainbows and sunshine every day, every moment. I believe in uniqueness of every relationship and how messed up sometimes things are and also how some days we forget every single flaw of our partner and live heaven on Earth. The best feeling though is, to feel both the sweetness and bitterness at the same time. To have an argument yet going to bed knowing it's going to be alright the next day, realizing he is my every day and forever no matter what challenges might drive us apart.

Let's speak of differences. Men and women aren't made the same. We may complete each other but not necessarily a unified puzzle piece which fits perfectly in all angles. We have flaws, in fact we are all indeed  flawed. Probably I'm extra flawed in my pursuit of perfection.

Point blank,  differences aren't always good when it comes to relationships but they are not so bad either as long as two people are persistent in holding on to each other. I want this, he wants that. Setting all those glitches aside I found things in him that I've never seen in much men I know.I guess I'd never find someone who  could suppress his male ego and wait for the right time even to correct me and not lash out in the heat of the moment or even speak my flaws to his closest kin. Someone who respects me and my feelings in every way possible though I'm one tough cookie to crack. Instead of saying we fell for each other, it's the best fit to put it as, "We learned to love each other."

People in our lives aren't delivered to us as a perfect package with the prettiest ribbon. It certainly took me some time to learn this fact. We need the will and effort to save them place in our heart. Despite all the denials and uncertainties that occupied my mind, it was him, I always knew it will be him. And time, the greatest healer and the mightiest path of truth proved how much this man means to me and how he has and will turn my life around. 

If love is the fruit of patience, learning to love is the art of patience. If we hadn't had those misunderstandings and conflicts, I don't think I would have realized what a gem of a person he is. Not to sugarcoat anything but I have never been so proud of a man and to be called his, ever so excited to let the whole world know he is mine forever. Though the next phase is a big step leading to adventures of different kinds , of happiness and bittersweet moments, I know we are gonna be alright.


I'm never letting go , so does he.

 I'm in love.
 I'm in love with the best man I have and will ever meet. 

This is for you, love. You know who you are ♥♥♥

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!


0 comments: